Salem Court House: Essex Law Library
The First Baptist Church of Salem building was erected in 1806. In the 1990’s the building was bequeathed to the state’s judicial system. The State needed more room for a court house and residence did not want to lose their historic church.
The decision was made to move the church 200’ to the left and turn it into the New Law Library.
The John W. Egan Company was hired to abate lead paint from both interior and exterior woodwork and restore the finishes to their former grandeur.
Contact JOHN W. EGAN: (617) 244-6390 PO Box 600070 Newtonville, MA 02460 email@example.com Copyright © 2018 JOHN W. EGAN Co Inc. All Rights Reserved